PowerPoint OpenOffice Remote is an app for Android OS to remote control PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentations. The functionality of the app will be explained in this document. Moreover, a detailed guide for setup and a detailed example are included.
To use this app, you additionally need this program for your PC. It does not require an installation. You only have to start it with JAVA. It runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Presentation preview on your device
- Supports notes
- Supports animations
- Video / Audio support
- Presentation can be paused
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- No installation on your PC required (only run a .jar file with Java)
- Easy to setup with network scanner
- IPv6 support
- Bluetooth support (Premium)
- Presentation can be persisted (Premium)
- Hardware button support (Premium)
- Endless presentation length (Premium)
- Optimized for Android 4 and tablets
Video reviews (old app version)
If you like this app I would be very grateful if you consider buying the premium version. A good rating in the Google Play Store is also very helpful.